Saturday, June 22, 2013

All Dolled Up Look #4: Nudes and Neons + 50% Off on Revlon's Lip Butters

Hello everybody! I'm back with another makeup look. My sister decided to take her old shirt for a ride and came up with this look that will be up in her blog real soon. She just needs the Internet connection to cooperate. ^^

As you've seen in the past three looks, and probably if you've come across my sister's blog, she really likes to don red lips. But this time, she actually wanted to try playing with nude lippies and see how they fare on her.


To break her blue ensemble, she wore some neon green accessories and her really cute Peter-pan collared shoes, which unfortunately can't be seen in this pic. But when she puts the entry up, I'm sure you'd see it.

 

What I used on her:

Face
Careline Concealer in Chestnut
Essence Fix and Matte Translucent Setting Powder (Review on this will follow)

Eyebrows

Eyes
Gold E/S (Wash all over the lids; slightly reaching browbone)
Dark Rust-colored E/S (Concentrate on lids)
Plum-ish Brown E/S (Line along the lashline)
(I tried to create a vertical gradient look for the eyes)
San San Liquid Eyeliner Pen (Line around the eyes and wing it out!)

Cheeks
Coral blush from the Aido Travel Kit 

Lips
For the nude look, I put on some foundation on her lips to tone down the color and put on Ever Bilena's Matte Lipstick in Mauvey, which is a nice nude pink color. 

That's it for today's makeup look! Have a great weekend! Cheerio!

PS
I picked up two Revlon Lip Butters (Tutti Frutti and Strawberry Shortcake) yesterday for my mom and my sister at SM North Edsa. Revlon is having a promo on their lip butters: 50% off! So each lip butter is just around 200+ Php. They also have a few more items on sale. You might want to check it out! The SA said it's their promo for this month. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment