Friday, June 14, 2013

Purederm Strawberry Yogurt Pack

Hi guys. I hope everyone's doing well despite the heavy rains and constant flooding. ^^ I was supposed to do a few reviews this week but my skin is currently freaking out thanks to the monthly red flood and overconsumption of milk. ^^ I had to stop testing everything until my skin gets back to normal, just in case one of the new products I'm trying out is irritating my skin. I have to be absolutely sure. ^^ I'd hate to say a thing gave me breakouts when it didn't. 

Anyways, I'm trying out a new kind of mask. When I started using facial masks as part of my skin care regimen, I'd always buy those facial mask sheets because they're the only ones I know and they work fairly well. But now, I'm all about opening doors for every kind of mask there is. This time, I'm trying out a wash-off/rinse-off type of mask.

This one is by Purederm. It's a Korean brand carried by Watsons. I picked up the strawberry one because I read somewhere that strawberries are natural sources of salicylic acid, which is known to cure and prevent pimples.



I've seen this mask before and it was only 29.00. But now, each pack costs Php 39.75. No worries though because you'd get to use it probably 5 or more times depending on how much you put on.

And the warning is not exaggerated! It really smells like strawberries and cream, the kind you would eat. But, under no reason should you try and taste it. Please. Just give it a good whiff, then slather it on.


The Verdict:
I really like the smell. It's probably one of the sweetest, most realistic strawberry smelling beauty product I've ever encountered. I also loved the texture of the mask. It was like putting on a moisturizing cream. I actually thought it would be thicker, like when you put it on, you'd have this white film all over your face. But it's not like that and I actually like it.

Washing it off is no pain either because even with just water, you'd be left with no sticky feeling.

Most of the masks I've tried left my skin looking bright and feeling smooth and supple. This mask, on the other hand, made my skin feeling refreshed and squeaky-clean. I wished it had some brightening effect but I'm thinking maybe the other variants have that effect.

This is an awesome mask to try and use a couple of times a week to make your skin feel hydrated. I want to try the other kinds and see its effect on me.

Have you tried any of Purederm's masks? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment