Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I Nailed It #9: Red and Glitters

Hi! Happy Independence Day, if there is such a greeting.

Because today is a free day, I decided to play with my nail polishes. Free days like today is the only time I can properly put on nail colors because it can dry well, unlike when I put it on at night and wake up with messed up nails. ^^

I wanted to paint my nails with a patriotic design but ended doing my favorite gradiated red nails. But this time, I decided to coat my nails with clear polish with gold glitters.




I used: Sassy Colors in Neon Red, Jocarste in A61, and Twinkle in Glitter Gold. My nails don't look patriotic but they do carry some shades of the Philippine flag.

I put on a coat of the bubblegum peach color, did a layer of gradiation with the red color, then topped my nails with the glitter polish. Never mind if it'd be hard to remove. ^^

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment