Thursday, June 6, 2013

Just Sampling: Nature Republic Moist Steam Cream

Hi guys. ^^ I have just gotten back into trying out samples since I'm running low on my usual. For instance, my third tub of Nature Republic's Aloe Gel is almost empty so I decided to try out this sample that I got.

I got this freebie when I bought my mom's hair color. According to Nature Republic's Facebook page, this cream is Shin Se Kyung (Fashion King; When A Man Loves) Limited Edition Steam Cream. Shin Se Kyung is Nature Republic's present endorser. A regular tub has 100 ml of product and costs 795 Php. There are actually three kinds: Fresh Steam Cream for Oily/Combination Skin, Moist Steam Cream for Dry and Normal Skin, and the Ultra Steam Cream for Severely Dry Skin.

I was able to try out the Moist Steam Cream. 1 ml of product was enough for 3 days, day and night application.
ibuybeauti.com




The Verdict:
I actually like it's texture-- it's not a heavy cream type and it's not runny either. It's almost like a light creamy gel. ^^ It gets absorbed easily by the skin and leaves no sticky feeling. I was quite surprised and impressed with the result with even just three days of usage. It really moisturized my skin and made it feel supple. I only wish there was more product for me to try and then maybe I'd be able to see more results.

This is definitely a product that I would try. Probably the one more suitable for my skin condition, which is the Fresh one. But if you have normal or dry skin, I suggest giving this a try. This might actually work out for you. ^^

Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to bother u, but can I use this cream right after toner ? Or I need to apply another lotion/ cream before applying steam cream ? How do u use it in your skincare routine ? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes, you can definitely use this after using your toner. I don't think you would need another lotion prior to using this because it's pretty effective on it's own. I used this sample every morning and night right after I wash my face :D Hope this helps

      Delete