Saturday, June 15, 2013

I Nailed It #10: Good Morning Mickey!

Hi! Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. ^^ Just a quick entry here on the nail art I attempted to do last night. Unfortunately, the clear polish developed bubbles and I sorta dug on some parts of the polish while sleeping so it's not as clean as I wanted it to be. But, I'm hoping that I could fix it later today.

Mickey Mouse has always been my favorite cartoon character. I used to have tapes of recorded Mickey Mouse shows--those classic ones with the whole Disney gang like Donald Duck, Pluto, Goofy and others.

So, I attempted to do a Mickey Mouse inspired nail art. (Forgive me for "painting outside the lines." I was never good in art class. Haha)



Here are the products I used: Klik Polish in White, OMG in Salsa, Klik in Black, and Caress in Clear. I also used the first two small dotting tools from my set.

I'd probably experiment on more Disney-inspired designs and if they come out well, I'd post 'em here. And if they don't, I'd still probably post them too as attempts on nail art. ^^

Have a great Sunday! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment