Saturday, June 8, 2013

Food Talk: Pizza Hut's Cheeseburger Pizza

Hey guys! Just a quick food entry. ^^ It's been a while since I've had a Pizza Hut pizza. My family's always been a fan of their stuffed crust, especially their Cheesy Volcano one. But I think that's no longer available. Anyway, Pizza Hut recently released their new "Cheeseburger Pizza," which has cheeseburgers all around the crust. Pretty neat actually.


It's...so...beautiful. ^^This one is the Meat Lovers pizza with cheeseburger crust. I think this version actually defies the term crust because to be honest, I don't think the pizza has anymore crust. All it has are mini cheeseburgers stuck on the edges. Delicious, definitely and it's good to try if you want to make your pizza look a little complicated and all.

I still love their regular stuffed crust better but this is so much fun to eat and definitely worth ordering once in a while.

What's your favorite pizza flavor? Shoot me a message. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment