Saturday, June 22, 2013

Look What I Bought: Eazy Fashion Edition

Hi! I'm now on Bloglovin'. I think. If you have the extra time, do check it out and lemme know if I'm actually in Bloglovin' or not. ^^ I'm a complete dunce when it comes to putting on widgets in this blog. 

Anyway, you know how sometimes you just want to write your entries and post 'em then all these ads of online shops come popping out screaming "Free Shipping?" Well, a few weeks ago, I succumbed to one of those ads. ^^ But not alone! I have my mom and my sister to share the blame with. ^^

I've been meaning to purchase something from Eazy Fashion for the longest time. I used to browse their website often in college, window-shopping. It was only a few weeks ago when I finally decided to place an order. That's quite a test of my patience and longing for shopping. ^^


We ordered 11 ear caps/dust stoppers (30.00-58.00 Php each; Wholesale price)(7 are my sister's; she gave them away to her friends), 3 card/photo holders with matching coin purses (around 60.00 each), my mom's Samsung hard case (around 300.00) and pink wallet/phone organizer (around 300.00), a neon pink hair scrunchie (around 50.00), hair velcro (2 pcs/35.00)....and a few more items you would no longer see in the picture. ^^

They're not all mine! ^^ *haha* These are "our" orders. The great thing about Eazy Fashion is that ordering was a breeze and they'd answer all your questions promptly and clearly (in my experience, via SMS). Each of their items has two prices indicated: the Retail Price and the Wholesale price. You can get the items at their Wholesale prices (which is cheaper) when you order 6 items (can be assorted). They offer free shipping for purchases   amounting to 1000 Php and above. Shipping fee is not bad too. If I remember correctly, Metro Manila SF is at 45 Php. ^^

We ordered on a Friday, received confirmation, paid thru BDO Deposit the same day, items were shipped on Saturday due to troubles with some items, and we received the items Monday morning. Pretty fast actually. 

I was actually very happy that they informed me soon that there were items in my order that were no longer available since I ordered some on sale items. They asked me if I wanted to replace the items or just have the extra payment register as advanced deposit, which is what I chose since I can't pick out any item. If this happens to you, you can use the advanced deposit on your next purchase.

I think most, if not all, of their products are from Korea, given the stuff written at the back of each item. According to my sister, the items were very well-packed. Each had boxes of their own and were grouped accordingly: boxes in a box, she said. ^^

We'd definitely be ordering again. And they do get new stuff every now and then so do check out their site at www.eazyfashion.com . ^^


Here are the pretty dust stoppers! Can you guess which one is mine? 

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment