Thursday, June 14, 2012

Aido Travel Kit in #2

Hi. I wasn't planning to post an entry before the weekend, but since I was able to get off of work early...This Aido Travel Kit #2 actually came with the Shiny Powders I posted last time. I'm glad my aunt found out I like to play with make-up. So, here's another review. Hope you guys get something good out of it. *laughs*





Price: Around 100-150 Ithink...
Weight: 12.2g
*Comes with a dual sponge-tip and brush applicator


Swatches
(The ones on the farthest left and right sides are blushers)

Pros:
1. Nice neutral colors 
2. Has good amount of shimmer
3. Fairly pigmented
4. Container actually feels pretty sturdy

Cons:
1. Everything, yes, even the blushers, has shimmer! So, I wouldn't recommend it to those who are more attracted to matte products
2. The applicator feels a bit flimsy
3. It's a bit big for me to carry around =)
4. Very few colors to choose from 
5. The blusher on the left is actually to pale, at least for me, to be used as a blusher

I actually use this kit to create a brown-toned smoky look and it works fine. I would recommend this to those who want to experiment with neutral tones with a hint of shimmer. 

Have you tried this? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment