Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX BB Cream


Hi guys. I've been using BB Creams for quite a while now and I figured maybe it's about time I did a review on the current BB cream I've been using. To be honest, my first BB cream was that from Avon, and then I started living on BB cream samples (Korean beauty shops are so generous with samples. That's why I love 'em). =) I couldn't just purchase a huge tube and you know, not like it. So after an endless battle with myself, I finally bought this. The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX BB Cream. I've been using this for a couple of months now and so far, I'm loving it.




Price: Original price is 395 Php but I got in on sale. It was priced at 350, and thanks to my mom and her 200 pesos worth of GCs. I only had to pay 150 =)
Weight: 40 ml



My left hand is "wearing" the BB cream

Pros:
1. Has a sheer finish so it doesn't give out that white cast
2. Creamy and sort of watery? so it's easy to blend
3. Smells like...flowers?
4. Cute packaging =)
5. Gives a dewy finish
6. Kinda cheap compared to other brands (it's already 40 ml)
Cons:
1. If you're looking for coverage, like medium to heavy, probably not the best BB cream to use. It has very light coverage.
2. It doesn't have much of an oil-control factor? I usually blot after 3-4 hours, even when inside an air-conditioned room

So far, it think it's a good beginner BB cream. It's actually very light but it still works. And I'm not sure if this BB cream is responsible but some of my dark spots well, turning light-ish. =) If you're still new to the whole BB cream concept, I suggest you use this BB cream.

Have a good weekend. Cheerio!

3 comments:

  1. really loves your review., in my country these product it's not booming.,but i interested with these one :(
    i got little problem when i googling to search review for these bb cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I tried to look for reviews too before I bought this, and I only found a few. Hope my review helped! =)

      Delete
    2. wow really i buy these, in PO, in term shipping 1 month :( it's will arrived next month
      really excited to try these one.,
      is this a good product?
      i'm looking for bb cream with anti irritant and contains some tea tree extract and uv/spf properties
      did this product have that all?

      Delete