Friday, June 22, 2012

Just Sampling: Etude House Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam

Hi. As hinted on my last post, here's my take on the Etude House Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam Sample. Quite a mouthful. Whew. To be honest, I am, technically, not allowed to test any other cleansing foams just yet because I'm using a new skincare product for my skin problem. Plus, my mother always freaks out whenever I use any cleanser other than Cetaphil or Dove. So, don't tell my mom. Haha.


I got this sample as a freebie a few months back. I love that Etude House is always generous with their freebies (Thanks Etude!). Anyway, I used this sample packet for about a week? Well, 6 days to be exact. 2x a day. =)









The Verdict:

*Well, the consistency was just your run-of-the-mill facial wash, similar to Pond's facial cleansers actually, but it becomes really, foam-y when you use it

*Smelled like that soap, uh, Ivory? Other reviews though said that it smelled like citrus fruits or something

* The beads were the greatest part of this cleanser because it removes all the oil

*After washing with this foam, my face actually felt, well, clean and oil-free

*Most importantly, this cleanser, for me at least, provided great oil control. Before I started using this, I blot my face twice a day, two oil-blotting papers in one session, so that's, um, four oil-blotting papers. After the first three days of using this cleanser, I went down to twice a day, 1 oil-blotting paper a session. =) And now, I blot once a day, and I don't even get to use an entire oil-blotting paper.

Apparently, this is a BB cream remover/cleanser. (So that's what the whole BB thing meant Haha.) However, this was only my experience. I'm not going to go around claiming that it would work just the same for every skin type. I have sensitive skin but an oily T-zone, and fortunately, this cleanser has worked wonders for me.

The whole tube of this cost around 300-400 bucks. You might want to try it if you have the same oil-related problems as me. Will I buy the regular version? Probably so, but I heard that this always goes out of stock.

Anyway, have you tried this? Please let me know! Have a happy weekend. Cheerio! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment