Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fashion 21: Color Shine Liquid Lipstick in #6

Hi guys. I got to leave work early today. There're still so much to do around our new place, but I decided to squeeze in just enough time to post another entry. I suddenly felt like I wanted another lip gloss. You know, just one of those days when you feel like you need something, but you just actually want it. Well, I'm having one of those days. And I feel like I need a lip gloss. Haha. 


Anyhow, my sister, my mom, and I dropped by Etude House yesterday, and I didn't know they were having a sale! It was great actually because my mom wanted to try their Bubble Hair Color after seeing me use it, and my sister wanted some lip product, so we ended up getting some stuff. 


So, here's a review on one of my lip products, which, as it was written on the container, a liquid lipstick: Fashion 21 Color Shine Liquid Lipstick in #6





 To be honest, I was arguing with myself if this was a #6 or a #9, but I ended up "feeling" like it was more of a 6.
This one is 100 bucks, with a brush applicator, which is one of the main reasons why I bought it in the first place.
However, that's all I know about the product, because I can't find its box. =(



 Sometimes, I think my sister's just gonna throw a fit because of me. I always, always use her as my guinea pig, whether in pictures or make-up testing.

Pros:
1. It's affordable
2. Great kind-of coral pink color
3. Stays on the lips for a decent amount of time (but that's without eating and drinking)
4. Brush applicator. I don't know why, but I always like brush applicators better than doe-foot applicators. It's a me-thing I guess.

Cons:
1. It claimed to be a liquid lipstick, so I expected a much intense pay-off of color, but it actually is more of a lip gloss.
2. It's sticky, and it stays sticky, so don't ever wear it if you're a jeepney or tricycle rider most of the time.
3. I wish the container felt a bit sturdier because I feel like it's gonna break whenever I drop it

All in all, it's a decent lip gloss, but if you're looking at it at a lipstick perspective, it's not much of a lipstick. Still, it's a good product to keep. Anyway, that's it for now. 

Any products you guys want me to check out? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment