Tuesday, April 9, 2013

San San Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Brown

Hello guys. ^^ I just wanted to share with you this San San Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Brown that I got for my sister about a month ago. I just gave it a road test to see how it works and if it works well.

I've owned two eyeliner pens, one from E.L.F. and one called Amuse which I bought of a kiosk at a mall. The main thing that I disliked about em is they dry up after about two weeks, at least mine did. I might have gotten defective ones. But so far, this one is different.







Pros:
1. Affordable at 85.00 (I actually got it for 78 because of HBC's promo)
2. Waterproof and works for people with oily lids, but easily removable by water
3. Buildable color 
4. Doesn't flake off
5. Fine tipped pen-kind works for very fine lining and winged lining

Cons:
1. I don't know if it's just me but there's a side of the pen that is a little rough so it hurts a little when you put the liner on. But my sister said she didn't feel any roughness
2. It's not as pigmented as I would like it to be. I like brown eyeliners that are chocolate brown. This is a little light but color can be darkened through second application.

Despite my dislikes on the product, this would probably be the best among the three I've tried. Plus, it's not too expensive. If you are planning to buy this though, make sure to close the cap tightly. ^^

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment