Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Snoe Glam Jam in Scarlet

Hi. Again. ^^ I've probably told you tons of times why tints are mainstays in my stash. This one I'm planning to get for myself since I tested it and it worked so well. This Snoe Glam Jam in Scarlet is my sister's. I bought this for her because she really wanted a red tint and she likes Snoe.







Pros:

1. Very pigmented. A little goes a long way. I actually made a mistake of putting a little too much on my cheeks and ended up looking clown-ish.
2. Affordable at 119 bucks.
3. Smells great. Like strawberries.
4. Long-lasting as a blusher, it's good for around 6-8 hours, but as a lip tint, it fades a little.
5. It doesn't dry up easily, giving you enough time to blend it well.

Cons:

1. It's not as drying as most tints are but it's not that moisturizing either. My sister says it sits on the lines of the lips.
2. It leaves more stain on your fingers.

Despite the cons which I can live with, I actually like this and I plan to buy one for myself. It's available in Goddess, which is the bronze-colored chocolate scented one, Blush, the pink one (I don't know the scent of this one though, and Crush, which is the orange-colored and scented one.

Cheerio!


No comments:

Post a Comment