Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Artist Studio Powder Brush

Hi. I'm back for another brush review. This Powder Brush from Artist Studio is the newest member of my "brush family." ^^ Whenever I drop by Landmark, I always see these brushes from Artist Studio that look so sleek and soft. So eventually, I ended up buying this big fluffy powder brush.







Pros:

1. Inexpensive at 139 bucks. I actually got it for 10% off so around 120 pesos.
2. Fluffy and soft and big. ^^ Perfect for setting powders and powder blushers
3. Mine didn't shed or bleed when washed.
4. The brush looks very classy

Cons:
The only "con" of this brush that I could think of is its size. As you can see in the picture, it's quite big compared to other brushes so carrying it around in your bag isn't an option.

This brush is an easy favorite of mine. I love how it makes applying powder so easy. I also use it for my blush when I want just a light flush on the cheeks.

Can't wait to try other brushes from the Artist Studio line! =)

Have you tried brushes from Artist Studio? Lemme know. Cheerio! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment