Saturday, April 6, 2013

Food Talk: Krispy Kreme x Mickey Mouse

Hi. Again. ^^ This is just going to be quick, I promise.

When my sister found out that Krispy Kreme has Mickey Mouse donuts in time for Easter, she freaked out, well, for me. I've always been a Disney kid, like since I was 3 and I've never grown out of that. So yes, my pillow, pillowcase, blanket, and bedsheet all have Mickey Mouse designs. And no, I'm not ashamed to say that I wore my Little Mermaid shell backpack until college, when they told me I should give it away to a kid who needs it more. ^^

Krispy Kreme's Mickey Mouse donuts cost 50 each, and 450 a dozen. I had the Pistachio Cream, which was really good because it wasn't too sweet. Enjoy the photos!





Grab a dozen while you can. And maybe you'll get lucky to watch a few episodes of Mickey Mouse original series at the Krispy Kreme store like I did. Nostalgic moment. ^^

Cheerio! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. O that looks brill! :) thanks for sharing. I just had some donuts but I have space for a few more mickey mouse ones :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Try them when you get the chance. ^^

      Delete
  2. Aww these are so cute! My baby niece loves Mickey so I bet she'd love these doughnuts as well. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are cute and a sure hit to kids as well. I'm sure she'll enjoy these. ^^

      Delete
  3. They're adorable! I don't stop by Krispy Kreme very often, but every time I do go they never have the adorable specials like this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to drop by during holidays like Halloween or Christmas. I'm sure you'd get to try a special donut too. ^^

      Delete