Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Food Talk: Papa John's

Hey guys. For my mom's birthday a few weeks ago, we decided to check out Papa John's in Annapolis, Greenhills. It was awesome because there weren't many people in that branch.




Cheese sticks (99.00). Well, it's more like cheese pizza with their butter garlic sauce and marinara sauce. Best eaten hot though. Verdict: Totally cheesy and awesome.





Super Papa's Pizza (500.00). What's great about their pizza is the crust. My mom absolutely  loved the crust. It was like wheat but I'm not sure and the toppings are in between two layers of cheese, think: dough, cheese, toppings, then more cheese. Comes with butter garlic sauce and pickled jalapeno pepper. Verdict: Absolutely divine.



 Chicken with onion rings (250+). The chicken are absolutely tasty and juicy. The onion rings were totally great as well. Comes with barbecue sauce. Verdict: I could use a 2nd round of this one.


 Shrimp Garlic Pasta and Seafood (meaning shrimp and squid) Carbonara (each around 200.00). My sister sends her warmest thanks to the cook of Papa John's Annapolis for putting their entire shrimp population to our pasta dishes on my mom's birthday. I tell you that we had at least 20 shrimps on each pasta. But.....the carbonara was a little bland for my taste. The Shrimp Garlic though was great. Verdict: More shrimps please. ^^ or salt or squid.


My mom's Triple Chocolate Parfait (around 100+). When this came to our table, being all tall and sweet, the food we had was already up to our necks. But then, the tall ice cream sundae disappeared. ^^  A bittersweet dessert that was an absolutely perfect way to end our meal. 

We'd definitely be going back here. The staff at the branch in Annapolis were very friendly and attentive, too. This American resto is a definite must-try!

*Photos by my sis.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment