Thursday, April 11, 2013

Food Talk: Tous Les Jours

Hey guys. Just a quick post here.  ^^

The newest branch of the Korean-French bakery, Tous les Jours, opened recently at SM Fairview, and although it's not the most accessible branch to us, my family and I decided to check it out. Tous les Jours has been a favorite since it opened in SM North Edsa.









We took home a pack of french macarons/macaroons for my sister (140.00/5pcs), a walnut cream cheese bread for my parents (128.00), and the baby choux (58.00/ 5pcs) "a taste of heaven" to compensate for my longing for Sulli's endorsed product, the Etude House Baby Choux base that until now is still out of stock. No, seriously, that's why I chose the baby choux bread, and not my favorite milk bun or something like that. 

Everything, as usual, was great. The walnut cream cheese bread was savory, the baby choux is a shoo-in for your typical cream puff because it's so light and soft, and the macarons/macaroons are just divine. 

To be honest, the branch in SM Fairview is just a little prettier than the one in SM North. They have more space for those who'd like to actually eat there and have a snack. It has more pizzazz. But, just like always, their breads are perfect. ^^

Any favorites from this awesome bakery? Shoot me a message! Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried their breads yet! I love buying their cakes for birthdays, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them sometime, they‘re really good. I on the other hand have yet to try their cakes. ^^

      Delete