Sunday, April 21, 2013

Look What I Bought: Tous Les Jours Sweet Haul

Hey. Again. Just a quick story here that lead to my eventual "haul" in this cute bakery. ^^

So, a few weeks ago, when we visited the Tous Les Jours branch in Fairview, they were having this promo that when you buy a thousand worth of their goodies, you get to bring home a bottle of non-alcoholic apple champagne. At first, I thought it was only because they had just opened, but when we went to their branch at SM North Edsa earlier today, it seems that they also have that promo.

Because my mom has already decided on her cake, we decided to ask if they sold the champagne on its own, but unfortunately, it's not for sale, it's a free item. We wanted to have a bottle for her birthday. So, we tried to make up for the difference and ended up buying two cakes and a can of Chilsung. ^^





The free bottle of apple champagne for every 1000 purchase. ^^


 A can of Chilsung cider (upper left background), Strawberry Inspiration Cake, and Gift? Chocolate Cake. ^^

I can't say much about the bottle of champagne since we haven't tasted it, but it looks awesome and perfect for a birthday celebration. *haha* I didn't see an end date for the promo, so you might want to check them out while they still have bottles of their apple champagne. ^^

*Photos by my sister.

Cheerio!


No comments:

Post a Comment