Sunday, April 28, 2013

Just Sampling: Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm

Hi again! You know what it feels like when it's so hot and humid outside that your usual life savers aka those that prevent you from looking like you're glistening like a pig are giving up on you? Well, this time of the year, no matter what I put on that used to last on me for hours now start to melt after an hour or two, and it's driving me crazy! That's why I decided to search for a primer, which is supposed to help me through.

I've been checking out this Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm for quite sometime and when I found out that Lioele Market Market is having a 30% off sale on all items til April 30, I thought I'd grab a few samples to see if it works. I don't know if it's more of a primer or a pore filler, but I like it.

hikosencara-nz.com

A 20-ml tub costs 1, 250 pesos, and I got my samples for 100 bucks for 3 sachets. Each would last you for about a week.



The Verdict:
I love it. It's the first sort-of-primer I've ever tried and I absolutely love it, except of course the hefty price tag. But, it is a great primer/base/pore filler. The texture is reminiscent of lip balm except it doesn't have a greasy feel. A little goes a long way too. I think it's meant as a target primer, or you just put it on where you need a little help like the T-zone area. But I used it all over my face. I put on two layers on my T-zone area. It has a velvety finish which I love, and it makes foundation application a breeze.

It extends the oil-control power of everything I have on for an hour or two. These days, I usually blot an hour after I get to the office, but now, I can blot at around lunchtime and it's not even that noticeably-oily situation yet.

It's supposed to make the pores look less visible, but I really didn't see any changes in my pores but it still held up the oil in a little longer. Also, it has silica, which might cause allergies to some people.

This would definitely be a primer that I'd be willing to save for. But for now, my mission is to find a less expensive counterpart, if I find any. But if you have a few bucks to splurge, try this one.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment