Sunday, April 28, 2013

Just Sampling: Lioele Fresh Sun Screen SPF 45 PA ++

Hey guys! As promised weeks ago, here's my take on the Lioele Fresh Sun Screen SPF 45 PA++. I purchased this during Lioele's 30% off on all items sale in Market! Market!, which is until April 30.

I just wanted to check out a new sun screen and since Lioele was selling samples, I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.

mylioele.com

Here's how the real thing looks like, well, the regular sized one. A tube costs 990 for 80 ml. I bought mine for 100 bucks for 3 tubes.






The Verdict: 
The first thing I liked about this sunscreen is that it feels light on the skin. Most sun screens with high SPF tend to feel heavy, at least in my experience. So I like that it doesn't feel too thick but it has SPF 45. It smells good too, kinda powdery. I like the sample itself too because it's easier to carry and it has quite a lot of product. I haven't finished my first tube, and I've been using it for about 3 weeks.

It has a bit of a dewy finish. That part I didn't quite like, but nothing a good powder can't fix. I like sun screens with a powder finish better, but if you're into the dewy finish, this one is good. Price of the regular sized one is a little steep though. But if you want, you might want to sample it first.

All in all, this one's an awesome sun screen. According to the Lioele website, it's waterproof too and infused with green tea and other extracts. Given that I never experienced sunburn during the time I'm wearing this, and I'm very prone to sunburn, I'd say it's true. ^^

Be sure to grab a tube of this during Lioele's sale in Market Market til April 30. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment