Sunday, April 14, 2013

Say Hi to Lemon!

Hello!

When my sister read my blog a few months ago, she said that it was missing something. And when I asked her, she said it was missing my, well, our, dog. Apparently, introducing our dog is crucial to this blog, so here goes the picture of the cute-sy lemon beagle, Lemon. We adopted him about 4 years ago from the vet.

We love dogs, and he just seemed cute and obedient at that time. Well, he is cute, but I think obedient is out of the picture.



He's a little, well, stubborn. You have to call him about a hundred times before he turns his head to look at you or actually obey. But he's sweet and cuddly and cute, so all of the other bad things are just ignored.

Cheerio! 

2 comments:

  1. Dawww so cute!

    http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks. He is cute but he's so stubborn. ^^

      Delete