Sunday, April 14, 2013

Etude House Candy Stick in Orange Candy

Hi guys. Earlier this year, Etude House released their Sweet Recipe line, a set of oh-so-yummy cosmetics that look too good to eat, or rather, use. However, not everything is here yet. Including some shades of their baby choux base, their ice cream loofah, and a few other things that I want to try.

This candy cane lip balm/tint is one of their cute items on the line. It's available in three colors/flavors: lemon, orange, and strawberry. They smell like their, well, flavor. This one's actually my sister's but I like it so much that I might buy one for myself. Btw, she took the first picture, which would explain the special presentation of her M&M necklace. ^^






This actually reminds me of their Apricot Stick I reviewed about a year ago. I think this one's better though. This costs 248.00.





Pros:
1. Eye-catching packaging. SO cute.
2. Very moisturizing. Keeps lips looking hydrated. If that makes any sense
3. Smells and tastes good. Like orange.
4. Stays on for a long time. Has the ability to survive a meal or two. Although the gloss fades, a tint stays on the lips
5. Doesn't sit on the lines of the lips

Con:
 1. Never, ever, ever try to see how long the product is. ^^ I think it's the defect of the packaging. It's the same case with my apricot stick too. You wouldn't be able to retract it. You would have to push it back in, and you might end up breaking the lippie.

But, I love this. I might be getting the lemon one because this has a strong pinkish red tint to it and I like mine to be a little peach-y. 

Have you tried this? Share your thoughts. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment