Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Food Talk: Sophie's Mom Cookies

Hey! As I mentioned on my previous posts, I'll be posting mostly about food this week. We tried quite a few new things during my mom's pre- and actual birthday celebration, and I just wanted to share them, while the taste is still fresh in my mind, and tongue. ^^ Rest assured, makeup reviews will follow in the next weeks.

I've told you what I thought about Sophie's Mom cupcakes in one of my old entries. Although I've tried their red velvet cookie, I've never really told you what I thought of it. ^^



The Verdict:

When I first tried a cookie from Sophie's Mom, it was priced at 50 bucks each. Now, it costs 55 each. It is quite a big cookie, so it is worth the price. 

I tried their red velvet before, which is basically a red velvet cookie with cream cheese swirls. The cookie was tasty and it wasn't too sweet. I recently tried their dark chocolate macadamia cookie, which is more awesome because there really are chunks of dark chocolate and macadamia nuts.

Their cookies are individually wrapped in plastic, so eating it around the mall, like I did, didn't make quite a mess. Plus, their cookies are moist and not too crumbly so you won't end up with bits and pieces of cookies with every bite.

I definitely recommend trying out cookies from Sophie's Mom. They're located at the 2nd floor of SM The Block, right across Fully Booked.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment