Sunday, April 14, 2013

My First Lush Purchase

Hi! When I was around in high school, I came across the brand Lush in a magazine and how they're products are totally fragrant, and when I finally visited their store a few years later I thought to myself that "totally fragrant" was a complete understatement.

Their products are mostly soaps, but they also have bath salts and bombs, hair care products, and a few makeup stuff. They have a store on the bridge connecting SM North Edsa Main to The Block.



They have really cool stuff. And you wouldn't miss their store because the scent of their products shoot through a wide range. ^^ Late last year, I finally decided to try one of their bath bombs called Creamy Candy. I would love to try their soaps but the prices when not on sale make my head do somersaults. 

The Verdict:

This cost around 200, 225 I think for 100 grams. The size of your typical soap but smells like flowers. Wish the scent lasted longer though on the skin. They have soaps with smell that last long on the skin but I have yet to try those. 

Since this is a bath bomb meant for bath tubs and we don't have a bath tub, we (my sister, my mom and I) use this by crumbling a small piece in a pail of water and using it as an after-washing-off-the-soap wash, then rinse. Doesn't dry the skin, which is a good thing and makes your skin smell awesome for about an hour at most. Sadly.

I love this but I think I'll try their soaps next time. Just make sure that if you'd try their soaps or bath buddies, have a good container to put it on. You need to keep them dry because they melt easily. And, try to catch them on sale, just so you wouldn't mind coughing out almost a few hundred bucks for a soap. ^^

Have you tried anything from Lush? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment