Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 2013 Hit Listers

Hi guys. It's time for another round up of the stuff that have made the month of April smashing for me despite the almost-unbearable summer heat. Anyways, let me give you a heads-up that the list might be a little, well, Korean. If you're up to it, then read away. ^^

1. Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm
-My first primer/pore filler has set the bars quite high. This one's an awesome product to check out if you're searching for something that has good oil control. Sample reviewed here.

2. Wong Fu Productions
- I first watched their mini series Away We Happened last year (mentioned here) and absolutely loved it. Since then, I've been a big fan of their short films. ^^ Check out their hilarious and inspiring shorts on their website, Wong Fu Productions. Ted, Phil, and Wes are just geniuses. You might be familiar with their short, The Last. Must-watch: Hugger, Shell, Somewhere Like This, and This is How We Never Met.


3. Lioele Fresh Sun Screen SPF 45 PA++
-A lightweight sun cream with a high SPF, and it's waterproof. The perfect weapon this summer. ^^ Sample reviewed here.


4. San San Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Brown
- This one is my sister's. I've yet to buy my own, but this one is definitely a keeper. Stays on all day with such a sharp color. Reviewed here.


 5. You're the Best Lee Soon Shin
-I've been waiting for IU to return to acting. She was sooo good in Dream High that I figured she'd be great if she had a lead role. And here we are! You're the Best Lee Soon Shin is not even halfway through yet (it's a 50-episoder show) but it looks quite promising. It's an inspiring and amusing series about Lee Soon Shin (IU) who struggles to find herself and her purpose, sort of to prove herself to her family, others, and maybe herself. Watch it and find yourself saying that people can be so mean to her.

ohkpop.com

6. Frozen Yogurt
- I don't really care what's with it, as long as it's really really cold, frozen yogurt would always be the best way to beat the summer heat.
vivonet.com
7. Etude House Drawing Eye Brow #3
-I haven't reviewed this but this retractable eyebrow pencil is an absolute must-have! Not only is it awesome for having the perfect shape of product to draw your brows, but also you don't need to sharpen it and it's refillable.


8. Lee Hi
-Don't let this 16-year-old's baby face and petite figure fool you, because like Ailee and Demi, I think Lee Hi (Lee Ha Yi) has a machine for lungs. With a voice reminiscent of Duffy, I think Lee Hi would surely make it big. She has one of the most unique voices I've ever heard. She is the runner up of the 2011 K-pop Star. If you're into K-pop, listen to her singles Rose, It's Over, and 1,2,3,4. If not, listen to her renditions of Rolling in the Deep and Mercy. ^^

goboiano.com
9. Cutepolish
-I absolutely love this YouTube channel! I'm always looking for nail art inspirations and cutepolish has the most awesome ones. Check out the channel here.

thecrypticbeauty.blogspot.com

10. Jarmaine Santiago of Jlovesmac1
-The news of her recent meet and greet in Manila led me to her channel. She is so hilarious and talented! Watching her videos never fail to make me laugh. She actually reminds me of Raven Symone. Such a talented Filipina! ^^
Check out her channel here.

What are your April favorites? Lemme know. Cheerio!


No comments:

Post a Comment