Thursday, November 1, 2012

October 2012 Hit Listers

Hi guys. Since another month has ended, I would like to share with you the stuff I got hooked on last month.

During the end of September this year, I did a fan-girling round up and some sort of beauty products favorites. As much as I love the idea, I realized that I didn't have enough stuff or budget to share with you 10 beauty items that I love every month. Maybe in the near future I could do that. But for now, I decided to bring my fan-girling moments and love for other things into one monthly entry. So here goes! =)


Here are my 10 favorites for the month of October in no particular order. =)


1. Etude House Happy Teatime Lemon Tea Cleansing Cream

-Although I almost always hurt my eyes when I use this, I love using this as my makeup remover. This was my sister's until I asked for it because she rarely used it.



2. Kabuki Brush from Landmark
-I've had this for a while but it wasn't until a couple of weeks ago did I start using it again. It's one of the most versatile brushes I have. I use this to apply powder or a hint of powder blush.


 3. Etude House Shine Up Stick in Rose Pink
- I've reviewed it here and I just love using it as a white-ish eyeliner for my lower lashline. Totally opens up the eyes and it's creamy too.



4. E.L.F. Professional Eyeshadow Brush
-I've had this for almost 2 years and I still love it. It's my go-to eyeshadow brush and it has never shed nor bled.



5. Saizen 12-pc Sponge Wedges
- I use this for nail arts and liquid/cream products application. Despite its price, it's actually of good quality that allows me to use each piece for a long time.






And now for the non-beauty related stuff but still cool for me... =)

6. Tru Calling
-For the quite scary month of October, I started watching Tru Calling over and over again. Although it only has 1 and about a half seasons, I completely hooked.
Tru Calling is about Tru Davies (played by Eliza Dushku), an almost medical student who winds up with a job at the morgue...on the graveyard shift. Throughout her stay as a morgue attendant, Tru discovers her uncanny gift. When a dead person, who isn't supposed to die, calls for her help (the body literally tweaks and says "Help me" ever so creepily), Tru relieves the day and tries to save the person. Most of the time, the episodes are creepy but good nonetheless. Personally, I think it has one heck of a good arc and plot. I don't know why it was cancelled. =(

PHOTO FROM GOOGLE IMAGES

7. Faith
- One name: Lee Min Ho. Should I end this now? Kidding. Although I’ve only watched snippets of the episodes, I’ve read the recaps in Dramabeans. Every single recap. It’s good, at least for me. The whole time travelling never gets old for me. Plus, Lee Min Ho looks good in a soldier kind of costume, and curly hair that’s much better than his Jun Pyo curly hair.

PHOTO FROM GOOGLE IMAGES
8. Demi Lovato’s Intimate Performances
- I am and forever will be a Demi Lovato fan, and if you are too or if you just wanna check her out, go and watch her intimate performances. I don’t know how she does it but she just makes me cry when she sings. Watch and you’ll see why.

9. Ailee’s I’ll Show You
-When I caught a part of her music video “Heaven” when she debuted, I immediately thought, “Wow, she sounds so good.” There was a Western twang to her singing voice that made me love her. Her new song is about showing her former lover that she’ll be this better and prettier girl that he would want to get back to.

PHOTO FROM GOOGLE IMAGES
10. Jen of frmheadtotoe
- I make it a point to watch YouTube makeup tutorials on a regular basis. And while I can’t always watch new ones, I make sure to check out those I love. I first discovered Jen of frmheadtotoe when I was looking for a tutorial on IU’s makeup, and I then started watching all her videos. (Check her blog here and her YouTube site here) She’s really good and I loved her more on the short webseries “Away We Happened.” (Wanna watch it? Click here)

So that's it! Hope you guys had a great October. Cheerio!





No comments:

Post a Comment