Sunday, November 18, 2012

Way Too Early Birthday Presents

Hi guys. A couple of hours ago, my sister insisted that I open my gifts from her. I thought she was kidding since my birthday is not in two weeks. She also reminded me to take pictures so I wouldn't forget that she already gave me gifts.

Despite me asking incessantly why she was asking me to open them now, I got no answers until I opened them. Way before, she kept on asking me if I wouldn't mind getting make-up. Of course I didn't since I was trying to grow a collection.



Here they are =)


Forever 21 Love and Beauty Glitter Gloss in Champagne



Etude House False Eyelashes


E.L.F. Get The Look Smokey Eyes Set

It turned out that she wanted me to know my gifts immediately because I was unconsciously buying items that she was about to give me, like the lashes that I bought from Daiso, the eyeliner from Nichido, the mascara I had swapped from Clinique, and others.

I'm actually ecstatic because I now have more items to review. =)

I hope you had a nice weekend. Cheerio!

2 comments: