Thursday, November 8, 2012

Tony Moly Cottony Essence Sheet Mask in Wine

Hi. Here's another mask review. This'll be a quick one. Promise. =)

I bought this during Tony Moly's selected items at 50% off. This one retails for 98 but I got it for 45 pesos. I actually bought two, the Cottony Essence Sheet Mask in Wine and the other in Lemon, which I gave to my sister.


See how cute the packaging is? =) I actually was about to purchase their regular masks but the SA suggested that I try this out. Since it looked cool and it was on sale, I was like, why not?



The Verdict:

The first thing I noticed was the shape of the mask. I don't know why but I think it was too round that it felt kinda awkward putting it on because some areas are too short to reach my hairline.

It also had "flaps" on the eye areas. My sister said that maybe if it was if you wanted to wear the mask with your eyes closed. Makes sense.

As for the scent, I'm not a big fan of. It smelled like grape juice/wine. It's not that strong but it was more wine-y scented that I thought.

The best thing about this mask is it's so cool. Cool like refreshing, and that went on for about 5-10 minutes which felt so good. It also made my face feel smooth.

If the lemon one is as refreshing as this, I might buy that one instead.

I can smell the weekend coming. =) Btw, if you're a big fan of Taylor Swift, come see the Red T-Party happening at Robinson's Galleria on Saturday, November 10. A couple of sweet singers will be serenading you with songs off Taylor's new album, Red, including my sister. =)

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment