Saturday, November 3, 2012

Artist Studio Blending Brush

Hi guys. Here's the promised review on the blending brush I recently purchased.

A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to see the new makeup brushes in Landmark. Landmark carries pretty cool and affordable brushes. Unfortunately, they easily disappear too. So, if you've been wanting to try one, might as well grab your brush while it's still there. =)



It's 59.75 but I bought it during Landmark's Cosmetic Fair so I got it at 10% off. Kinda affordable for a brush.





The Verdict:

I've got to say that I love this better than the first blending brush I bought because it didn't  shed nor bled. My first one unfortunately still sheds a few hairs. It's inexpensive too and the design of the brush looks sleek. It picks up product well and does a good blending job.

The only things that bothered me about this brush is first, it's length. I find it way too long and slightly uncomfortable to use. But with a slight adjustment of handling, it could work.

It could also use a few more hairs/bristles. I find that it's not too packed as I would have wanted.

Nonetheless, it's a good blending brush. I've seen the other Artist Studio brushes and they look promising. Can't wait to try their other products out. =)

Cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so affordable! Thanks for sharing sis. Will surely check this out. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Artist Studio Brushes are affordable. =) You're welcome and do check em out. =)

      Delete
  2. I was looking for any online store that sells Artist Studio brush, unfortunately I couldn't find any. :( Hayy it's so frustrating that this brush can only be found in Landmark Makati..if anyone knows an online seller that sells this kind of brush, please pls do tell me :( ..I'm soooooo drooling on this brush set :( Sucks not to live near Makati. :( I'm way too far (i'm from Mindanao).. :(

    Gosh sorry sis, dito ata aq ngdrama!hehe..you have a lovely blog by the way! very informaive posts!Keep it up! ;)

    P.S I'm having my first blog giveaway,I hope you can join?

    Cj from www.pinayontheloose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'd get to try their brushes.I'll let you know if I find online sellers of Artist Studio brushes. Thanks for dropping by. ^^

      Delete