Monday, November 5, 2012

Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx

Hi. Ever wished for a panda-eyes-proof, water-proof, creamy AND affordable eyeliner? I had one of those before (click here), but it was phased out or something. I've been through three pens of that and then none. Since then, I've been trying out a couple of eyeliners that wouldn't hurt the budget but none of them works as well.

I've heard about this Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx from bloggers Ms. Say and Ms. Donnarence. Although I know it's not really smudge-proof, I still decided to risk it and give it a try. Plus, I was taking advantage of Landmark's Cosmetic Fair.




Original Price is 138.00


I don't think It'll take me 24 months to finish this though.. =)




Like I said, not smudge-proof

The Verdict:

It's creamy and it glides on smoothly. It's very black too so it's good for tightlining. It's also easy to smudge out if you're planning on using it for a smokey-eye look. Easily removable by soap and water.

Here comes the "buts" though.

Despite it's claim to be water-resistant, I personally can't say that it is. Maybe because my eyes are watery. But then again, some gel liners still stay on me despite my eyes being watery. It also smudges. It's okay if you're into smokey-eye look, but if not, I don't suggest getting this. 

I think it's a bit pricey for an eyeliner, but it's one of the best ones I've tried so far, so I think I'll stick with this unless I come along something better. 

Any fave eyeliners? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment