Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Clinique Lash Power Curling Mascara

Hi guys. Last October 27, I found out from Clinique's Facebook page that they were having a mascara swap in Trinoma, and since it was so near my place, I decided to give it a shot. I already saw their ad a few weeks before but the swap were in places I've never been to. =) So, I'm glad I waited. They were swapping their 3-week worth/2.5 ml Clinique Lash Power Curling Mascara for any new/empty/old mascara.




So, their regular sized one is 1,400 for 6 ml, so technically, I got a little less than half which would probably cost around 500-600..(sorry, no math genius here.)



The Verdict:

The first thing that got me excited was the wand. I've only tried 3 mascaras in my life, 2 were from Avon and one from Saizen (which I had swapped) and they all had straight wands and this has a curved one, which made application much easier. It also can coat every strand and since it's quite small, reach the short hairs. Plus, it's easy to tuck away.
Smell is your typical mascara smell.

The only thing that got me was that it's not long wearing. I know it says so on the container, but I have a tendency to rub my eyes, and this flaked all over on me. With my waterproof one from Avon before, I didn't have the same problem. The wand also takes too much product that I need to scrape most off so I wouldn't end up with super clumpy lashes.

It holds curls well and although it's not lengthening, it gives my lashes a little boost, kinda like the effect of the one from Saizen.

All in all, I like it. Nothing too special, but good nonetheless.

Cheerio!




No comments:

Post a Comment