Friday, November 16, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips in Menthol

Hi. Days come by so fast. Although the days are not as chilly as they used to be, my lips never fail to dry up. So, aside from lip stains, I've got a couple of balms.

The first balm I've ever tried was a Nivea one. It was blue, menthol I think it was. But it was way too soft that I had to transfer it to a pot because it collapsed. Since then, I've been loyal to Blistex. It's medicated so it worked very well for me. I've finished two sticks of their mint one and a berry one. 

When Maybelline came out with their Baby Lips line, I was just so attracted to the packaging. It was perfect timing because I just ran out of my berry Blistex. My sister bought this for me by the way.




The Verdict:
First off, cute packaging. Period. This actually got me sold. I always opt for menthol/mint balms because they give my lips that refreshing cool feeling, and I'm glad that this actually gave me that.

It smells great too. Kinda reminded me of Mentos. My Blistex one smelled like hardcore mint so this was more candy-ish.

Affordable at 79 pesos. And of course, it's very moisturizing. Cures flaky lips in a few minutes.

Mine has already been tainted by splotches of pink because the color of my lipsticks have rubbed off but it doesn't color or anything.

I actually like this, but I can't say it's better than Blistex. Yet. I think they just released the tinted versions of Maybelline's Baby Lips. I may be checking those out.

What's your lip saver? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment