Monday, November 5, 2012

Noconi Circle Face Brush

Hi guys. Here's another brush review. It's a brush that I picked up from Landmark on the last day of their Cosmetic Fair. I don't know what it's called exactly, but it's really like the brush I really, really want. 


Yep. It looks a little like Son Dae Sik's The Face Shop Circle Face Brush (Wanna see what it looks like? Click here for Ms. Marge of kikaytrekkie's review).
Unfortunately, that cost more than 500 bucks. This I got for around 99 bucks (10% off) since it was priced at 109 something.

When I actually found out that he was having a show at Trinoma, my heart kinda fell because I knew that I wouldn't be able to go. I've been his fan since I watched him do make-up magic every Thursday in Style Show, a Korean beauty/fashion program that used to air in TvN. He's buddy in make-up is another Korean make-up artist, Park Tae Yoon, whose picture I think I saw once in Etude House.

Anyway. More about the brush.




It's just the same height as my eyelash curler from Face Shop

The Verdict:

It's a good brush to use for cream/liquid/powder foundations and powder because it's so small that it can get to the sides of your nose and under your eyes, and just the corners that your everyday brush can't reach.

My fault was that I used this first with my Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation which dries up reeaallly fast. Since it's small, I had a bit of a hard time trying to get the foundation blend just right. But given that it doesn't leave streaks of any kind, I bet this will be great to use for BB creams or other foundations.

It's also a good powder brush if you want a near-sponge-application finish. It's also travel friendly that it can fit your make-up purse.

As for shedding and bleeding, no problem. Soft hairs? Yep. It just smelled awful when I took it out of its plastic container. Really strong chemical scent, but a little shampoo washed that off.

Although I have some problems about its size every now and then, it's still a good brush because it's versatile. But because I'm using a water-based foundation now, I think it'll be best to just use a bigger brush.

If you wanna check out Noconi's other brushes, they actually have a website.

Have a nice week guys. =) Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment