Saturday, September 8, 2012

E.L.F Professional Blending Eye Brush

Hi. I can't believe another weekend-day is coming to an end. I always feel like weekdays are way too long. =)

Anyway, I haven't had the time to take pictures of anything until today, so here's my promised review on the E.L.F Professional Blending Eye Brush.

When I found out what this was used for, I started researching about the possible options. It came down to the Charm one and this one. Well, being me, I opted to try this one out first. =)






* Sorry about the different backgrounds. My sister was looking for the "right" light.=)

Pros:
1. Affordable at 129.75
2. It's soft but not too soft so it's actually good for blending
3. Picks up product nicely
4. Didn't bleed when I washed it

Con:
1. I know I've said this on my first impression when I bought it. It SHEDS LIKE CRAZY. I thought it was gonna lose every strand! It has lost about 30 of its hair, haha. And it still goes on if I'm not extra careful. I feel like my brush is sick or something.

I like this blending brush because it gets the job done, except from the fact that I think it will soon go bald. So, I think I'll try the Charm one as well, when I can.

Anyways, any suggestions for a good blending brush? Lemme know and have a great weekend! =) Cheerio!

P.S. Any of you checking out To the Beautiful You? Choi Minho's scream on Episode 7 sent me laughing off my seat. =)


4 comments:

  1. you should try out the one from Beauty Cosmetics... they have a 20 pcs professional brush set which are all very soft and sturdy and sells for 1400, and if you do the math, each brush would cost up to 70 pesos only! :) I am gonna buy one for myself soon.. :)

    nicole
    http://axonsanddendrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good. I may try their brushes. =) Thanks for the suggestion Nicole! =)

      Delete
  2. I've been always loving ELF's eyeshadow brushes.. I think they are very much comparable to the brand name brushes... and you can't beat the price!

    I am having a giveaway on my blog with beauty goodies from Asia. Hope you'll check it out =)
    http://www.mishialamode.com/2012/09/gifts-from-asia-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love most of their brushes too! Sure, I'll check out the giveaway. =) Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete