Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Certified Movie Buff: Never Been Kissed

Hi guys. It started raining again. I just hate how gloomy it feels when it rains. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you guys this awesome chick film that my sister and I tirelessly watch. It's so good that I don't actually mind watching it over and over again. It's Drew Barrymore's 1999 film Never Been Kissed.


FROM GOOGLE IMAGES

Drew plays the role of Josie Geller, a dedicated but stuck-in-the-office journalist for Chicago Sun Times. When the opportunity to go undercover and find a story in a local high school presents itself, Josie goes for it-finding herself, love, a good story, and her first kiss in the process.

It's such a good movie, at least for me. Josie is the perfect example of a girl who took it all in in high school and someone who wants to get a second chance to stand out or fit in, only to find out that who you were back then is perfect and that some things, no matter how long, just never change.

It's a fun movie to watch. Funny and witty, plus won't you want to see Drew donning this animal-abusive outfit paired with a frosted lip?

FROM GOOGLE IMAGES

I'm planning to watch this again. =) And if you want to check it out too, rental stores and video stores have this for sale.

It's one of the best chick films I've watched.

Cheerio!

6 comments:

  1. I definitely love this movie of Drew's!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh cool movie review! I like to watch Rom-Com too... Oh, and recently, I also watched this chic flick movie If Only, my pichi urged me to watch it and we both ended teary eyed. As in agos ang luha ko, and it was the first time that I did that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cry whenever I watch If Only, such a good romantic movie. =)

      Delete
  3. This is a great movie. :)
    Thanks by the way for following my blog. Took me a long time to see the links of my followers. LOL. :)

    Keep it up!

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great. You're welcome. That's fine. =)) Thanks!

      Delete