Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Certified Movie Buff: 13 Going On 30

Hi! I'm having a chick-flick moment here. I was planning to do an entry on Sydney White, but since I let my sister pick the movie to feature this time, I had to go with 13 Going On 30.  Well, I love this movie just as much.

It's a 2004 film starring Jennifer Garner and Mark Ruffalo. =)

FROM WIKIPEDIA.ORG
So, Jennifer Garner plays the "30" year old version of Jenna Rink, a 13-year old, who after a birthday-love mishap dusted with the strong dream of growing up too fast, woke up one day as an adult with a whole life still ahead of her.

It's a cute movie about finding out that the grown-up world isn't much different and isn't as fun as we all thought it would be. Jenna had to find that out for herself as she realized that she has lost practically everything by having everything she wanted. A weird concept, but that's how the movie actually is.

And, I love the song from its OST, Vienna by Billy Joel. A mainstay on my playlist.

Do check this movie out from your local rental and video stores! =) Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment