Sunday, September 16, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hi guys. A few weeks ago (or about a month), Mimikon of Under the Same Blue Sky informed me that she nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. =) It was a little after Nicole of Axons and Dendrites tagged me on the I Got Bitten by the Blog Bug Award. (Thanks guys!)

It took me a while to do the post because I had a hard time picking out my fifteen nominees. =)



So, here are the rules:



  • Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  • Let the nominated know that they have been nominated for this award.
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  • Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
  • Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post

  • The Seven Random Facts:

    1. I'm a big Potter fan and Hallyu Fan 
    2.  I fall over when wearing heels, so I only have a pair. No, make that two.
    3. I have a very cute beagle. (I'll share his picture soon)
    4. I have a thing against pink (but in make-up, I'm totally fine with it)
    5. My hair has undergone several colors (red, blond-ish, green, blue, light brown, and now dark brown)
    6. I've been trying to complete my Sabrina the Teenage Witch book collection since I was in 5th grade
    7. I can't eat raw, under-cooked, runny, almost-done egg

    My nominees: (I don't know know how "relatively new" works so I chose the bloggers who have been blogging for about a year or less) =)

    1. ValleyFASH
    2. Dana Kimberly
    3. Shebby-Chic
    4. Chriissydollxo
    5. Zai Fashion and Beauty Blog
    6. aliceorionaaxelle
    7. Living the Glamorous Life
    8. Petit Poppy
    9. Precious Pearl Makeup
    10. Axons and Dendrites
    11.We Love Swatches
    12. White Choco
    13. Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen
    14. Via's Blog
    15. Live Your Dreams

    Cheerio!

    4 comments:

    1. you nominating me on award
      thank you so much
      i feel so honorable

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Charlie!!

      I nominated you for Liebster Blog Award.

      http://itsmisskatey.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html

      ReplyDelete