Saturday, September 22, 2012

Just Sampling: Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in Pink

Hi guys. Lately, I haven't been sampling a lot of products. I've been put into a couple of weeks of a bit of a skin therapy by my mom (so no much makeup) because I've developed some rashes from who-knows-where. So, Cetaphil is my best friend nowadays.

My sister gave me this to sample instead. She bought this from online seller Cheeky Posh who sells a lot of Korean cosmetic samples for those who, you know, just wanna try out some products first before buying the full size. I have this in peach (reviewed here).

This has actually two pieces for (my sister's not sure) 20 or 25 pesos. The other one was red, which was very red. A pack is bound to last for about 5 days.











 The Verdict:
It's not so different from my peach one. The milky consistency is the same. It's long lasting and easy to apply. You wouldn't have a hard time making sure it's evenly distributed because  it doesn't stick on your lips fast.

It gives off a light pink color when you put on a little but it can also give you a gorgeous deep rose shade if you put on about two layers. It can last the whole day, and that's against chips and drinks too.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it stings a little the first time you apply it. I still don't know why. And, I got to try the red sample and decided to transfer it on a container. It still had one good use which went to waste because it dried up. I don't know what happened but if you will buy this in sample packets, might as well keep it in the packet.

I love my peach one a lot but I'm willing to give this one in full size a whirl.

Happy weekend guys. Cheerio!





2 comments:

  1. Cool, the colour is pretty ^^

    Love Emi

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete