Saturday, September 1, 2012

Alba Botanica Natural AcneDote Face and Body Scrub and Deep Clean Astringent

Hi guys. Today, I decided that I should share with you my new trusted skin treatment. I have been using these for about two months, and I find the Alba Botanica Acnedote line very effective, at least for me.

I have been suffering from skin asthma since 6th grade, a little after my bronchial asthma quieted down. I've been using a lot of skin care products since then. Some worked and most didn't. The most effective one I have tried costs a lot that it would take a big chunk of my paycheck. My quest to find a new effective best friend led me to Healthy Options and to this set.

Some say not to put a price tag on skin care, but when you can, why not? =)




Each costs 359 Php 
Active Ingredient is Salicylic Acid









The Verdict:

I've been using the astringent for more than two months. It still has about two good enough uses before it runs completely empty. It dries out pimples and the sort for about two days. You'd witness a slight peeling after a couple of days use but not much that you'd end up looking like a tomato. But I do stop usage for about a week when I start peeling. Just to be sure. I could say that it prevents major breakouts but it dries out the skin too much. Major downfall for me is the big opening of the bottle. I've spilled it every once in a while. Wish it had a stopper of some sort. It lightens scars too.

As for the face and body scrub, I love it. I love that it feels like it has too much "scrubbish" particles. I love its woody scent. It leaves a cool feeling after you have washed it off and I've noticed that it tightens the pores. The line also has a facial wash, but I felt that this was worth my money more and I was right. I purchased this a month after using the astringent so I could differentiate the effects.

All in all, I think this is a must try line if you have problematic skin like me. It's organic and definitely worth every penny. I'm planning to try more of Healthy Options' skin care someday soon.

Have you tried any of their products? Lemme know. Cheerio!

8 comments:

  1. Hope this product works well with you. :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It has been working well. =)

      Delete
    2. Hope it will work on me as well hays

      Delete
    3. Wishing you luck! This line has been a long time fave of mine :)

      I'm over at charlieandthemirror.wordpress.com now. See you there! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey.thanks i think is is to good and nice work as face and body scrub .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works well. =) I'm not familiar with Aloe Vella though.

      Delete
  3. where to get this>?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Where are you from? I got em from Healthy Options.

      Delete