Friday, September 28, 2012

Nature Republic Stain Girl's Tint

Hi. One of my favorite "make-up item" to collect are lip and cheek tints or stains. They're multipurpose and I'm not used to lugging around to many items on my kit, so we get along. =) I have a couple of stains and tints in my collection, and I recently bought another one.

I was looking for a tint with a pink shade since most of what I own are peach-ish and red shades. I had my eyes set on this Nature Republic Stain Girl's Tint for quite a while and decided to go on with the purchase.

(The name is puzzling to me though)


Priced at 220 but if you have their card, 198
Available in 3 shades. Mine is #2 which is pink. #1 is red and #3 is red orange





Pros:
1. It's slightly more watery that the other tints I've tried. It's a pro because it gives me more time to actually blend it out before it dries.
2. Lasts long
3. Works well as cheek tint. Gives off a natural color
4. Didn't sting or anything
5. No funny taste

Cons:
1. I don't like the smell. It actually reminded my sister (whose lips are above) of a cherry flavored cough syrup which I hate.
2. Although the container looks very stylish, it feels a bit brittle and fragile that I'm scared to drop it.
3. Tends to stain your fingers more than your lips or cheeks
4. A bit pricey
5. If you have dry lips, it has the tendency to sit on the lines of your lips

Despite the cons, I like this tint, except for the smell. It gives the lips a natural pink shade and you can actually build up the color if you want more of an intense pink color.

Any fave tints? Lemme know! Happy weekend. Cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I followed you too.

    Thank you for checking my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried a stain on my cheeks, thinking about buying Benetint! :)

    Lovely post!

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my case, it lasts longer than powder blushes. I've heard about Benetint, but it's quite pricey. Thanks, glad you liked it. =)

      Delete