Monday, October 1, 2012

Etude House Shine Up Stick in Rose Pink

Hi guys. I have no work today. =) That means more sleep for me. =) Anyway, I bought this Etude House Shine Up Stick mostly because it was on sale. Some of the branches of Etude House is having a sale until October 31 I think. So, if you are up for some shopping, swing by your nearest Etude House branch.

At first, I though this was a lipstick or balm of some sort. But, my sister said she thinks it isn't and the SA said it was for the eyes. There were only two left and they were both quite dirty and of the same shade. It was an old product, I guess. Their new one is called the Bling Bling Eye Stick which looks like this:

FROM GOOLE IMAGES. THE SHADE IS IN PINK SUPERNOVA


The SA was kind enough to show me the color of what I was about to buy because the items on sale had no testers. The new one retails for 198 Php. I bought mine for 89 Php and the shade is in Rose Pink.







Pros:
1. Creamy enough that I can use it for my lower waterline to brighten up the eyes
2. The shimmer is not too overwhelming
3. Easy to blend
4. Can be used as eye shadow base
5. It's more of white than pink which I like

Cons:
1. The packaging was a bit of an issue for me because it was a bit dirty. The new packaging is better though. If you look at the pictures, it looks like the packaging is off white but it's actually just white
2. Lasting power is so-so. 

Most of the white eyeliners I've encountered are not creamy enough to be used as an eye widener and this color stick is a savior for me. Plus, getting it on sale is an added point.

My mom likes it (she borrows it occasionally) and I like it, but I'm still looking for THE white eyeliner.

Have a great week guys. Cheerio!




2 comments:

  1. I have never tried Korean cosmetics, but this looks really pretty. Must try now I guess :) thanks for reviewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the Korean cosmetics I've tried are good. You should go ahead and try. =) You're welcome, glad you liked it. =)

      Delete