Thursday, October 18, 2012

Just Sampling: The Face Shop Natural Sun Power Long-Lasting Sun Cream

Hi guys. Another sample, sampled, here. The one thing that I remember the most from all my trips to dermatologists (for my skin asthma) is that I need to use sunblock 'coz I get red-burned skin quite often. Some say that it's a reaction of the chemicals when put under sunlight. Now, I've never used sunblock, even if I was advised to, until now.

I'm already on my third packet of my The Face Shop Natural Sun Power Long-Lasting Sun Cream, and so far, I'm loving it. 







The Verdict:
It's not too much of a heavy cream nor is it too watery. I guess you can say it's like a light cream. =) It's not white in color too, it's more of a beige-y color, which finishes off as white. It's easy to blend, and blending is really needed because, like any sunblock or cream, it tends to leave that white film, which you don't want on your face. 

It smells great! It has a "super antioxidant acaiberry" so I guess the smell is a berry-smell. The best thing about it is its SPF which is SPF 45 PA+++. That's quite high in my book.

The thing I love about this is that my skin, since I've been using it, doesn't suffer from redness (or burning) anymore. I don't peel that obviously either.

The only problem is I don't know how much or how big the full-sized one is. But I saw it on pictures, and it kinda looks like a BB Cream tube..thing. *Will update you on the price when I drop by The Face Shop. It's also kinda sticky, which bothers me, but nothing a good dusting of powder can't solve.

I'm satisfied but I'm willing to try other sun creams, since most The Face Shop products are priced way beyond my capabilities. So, searching for an affordable sun cream here.

What's your favorite sun cream? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment