Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Etude House I Need You! Red Ginseng Mask

Hi guys. The month already ends in -ber but it's still so hot outside. It's supposed to feel a bit colder nowadays, but then...global warming.

Anyways, for the past few weeks, I've been trying to squeeze in putting on facial masks every week, for the sake of skin care. =)

This I Need You! Red Ginseng Mask from Etude House was given to me by my sister. I think it's a new line of facial masks.






The Verdict:

The smell of course was the first thing I noticed. It smelled like monggo beans or just beans. But then again, I've never got to smell red ginseng before, so I guess that's how red ginseng smells like. It kinda bothered me, but just a little.

The mask itself was too wet! Check out the essence left in the container. It was also a bit rounder than the other masks I've tried, which was kind of a challenge to me.

As for its effects, I was left with, how'd you say, supple skin? and it soothed some of the redness on my face. 

I'd love to try this again for maximum analysis of effects, but I'd like to try the other masks, too.

But if you're after soothing effects, I'd definitely recommend this one.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment