Sunday, October 7, 2012

September 2012 Hit-listers

Hi. Before I go to bed, here's my top ten items for September, as I promised in my last entry. I'm hoping to make this a short entry. =)


Here's their group shot. =) 



Marionnaud Dual Ended Eye Brush- I use this for doing my brows, separating my lashes, and applying gel eyeliner. So versatile



Alba Botanica Acnedote Astringent- I've mentioned here how this helped me a lot with my acne problems. It's organic and works wonders


Zen Zest Body Spray in Talc- My mom gave me this and it smells so good. It smells like baby powder. Requires constant spraying though 


Tony Moly Party Lover Gel Liner - I've reviewed it here. It's my first gel liner and so far my favorite. Doesn't smudge at all


Flat Top Brush- This brush from Trinoma works best with anything-cream, liquid, or powder products


Maybelline Baby Lips in Menthol- I'm a loyal Blistex user, but this works just as well and it smells a bit better. (Given by my sister)


Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Serum - My savior from bad curly hair days. It used to be my sister's.


Loreal Kohl Contour Pencil- This was my mom's and it's just so creamy that I use it for my brows or for lining my eyes


Face Shop Face it Pure Color Lip Gloss- This used to be my mom's but when I ran out of my E.L.F. lip gloss, I asked for this. It smells so great that it's addicting 


4u2 dreamGirl Lovelight BB Powder- This one in the picture is my 2nd compact. I love this powder because it lasts long on my oily skin. Reviewed here

What were your favorite items for September? Lemme know. Cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. I just got babylips too! Can't wait to try it.

    Follow back?
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good lip balm. Sure, I'll check out your blog. =)

      Delete
  2. I want that Marionnaud dual ended eye brush. I haven't seen it here at SM cebu :(

    Btw, i'm a new follower! :) Looking forward for your new posts and hoping you'll check and follow my blog too :) If you are looking for a cheaper cosmetic organizer, read my new post :) It might help you :) Their 3 layer acrylic drawer (like the drawers on Muji stores) will be available this month. :)

    Have a nice day! :)
    -Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brush is usually out of stock in Watsons. Glad you liked my blog and thanks for dropping by. =) I'd def check out your blog. =)

      Delete