Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Landmark Flat Top Brush

Hi! When Trinoma first released make-up brushes ( I can't remember when exactly), I still wasn't about collecting them. I liked how they look, but that was it. But, when I started getting hooked on make-up, their brushes started disappearing, much to my dismay. But, a few weeks ago, I got lucky with this flat top brush. 






Sorry about the color. I've used it before the "pictorial"

Pros:
1. Affordable at 149.00
2. Bristles are soft
3. Good for applying cream, liquid or powder cosmetics. =)
4. Overall, the brush feels and looks sturdy
5. Didn't bleed or shed

Cons:
1. I feel like the bristles are not fully packed, like it could've used just more bristles
2. When I bought this, a few of the "hairs" were sticking out, they didn't fall off, they were just sticking up
3. Deformed because of the flat packaging, but a little reshaping while I washed it did the trick

All in all, I love this brush. I think I've found another favorite. I use this to apply my BB cream, blush, and powder. It works well, given its price.

Ever tried Landmark's brushes? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment