Sunday, August 26, 2012

Look What I Bought #3

Hi guys. I've been following To the Beautiful You on KimchiDrama these past days that I haven't gotten around on fixing the pics for this blog. Really sorry about that. Anyway, just a quick post to show you guys what I bought this weekend. Review on the beauty products to follow after thorough testing.




Actually, the only thing I bought here was the card peeking near the Kim Hyun Joong mask. It's a cardboard Club 20 VIP card that allows access/invitations to make-up events and the sort. Such as that one with Son Dae Sik in Trinoma held a couple of days ago. Too bad I purchased the card a little too late. The freebies/ samples are (5 pcs. of of each kind [essence, BB Cream, and Sun Cream], a mini box of toner and lotion, and a lemon mask) I let my sister get whatever she liked, and this is what's left for me to try.

The membership card is worth 150 Php. Worth it, considering the freebies I got. =)


I got these at Greenhills. The blue ribbon (40 Php) and my sister's crepe earrings (70 Php) are from Girl Shoppe, and the peace bracelet (50 Php) is just a random find.


I got curious with these Beauty Buffet masks because of the cute packaging. These are from Watsons, and they're 39 Php each. I've already tried the green one, and I think it works just fine. 

Any new buys this week? Lemme know. Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. Nice loot! I also like a few products from The Face Shop. :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. So far, I've only tried their BB cream and lipgloss. I've yet to try the others. =)

      Delete