Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Introducing Me Phase 1

It just dawned on me (I swear) that my profile picture here on Blogger is not my real face. I always use silhouettes as pictures because I'm way too shy to well, show my real "face" but anyway. I just uploaded my real picture just so you know that I'm no computer program doing a blog. I'm a real person. I'm a real girl. Haha. =)


My next goal is to tell you my name, but I'm still not sure when. But, I promise (crossing my heart here) that I'll be telling you who's the real Charlie. Soon enough. =)


Anyway, stay indoors guys. The wind's pretty scary. Cheerio!


P.S. Can you forgive the picture? It's my best one. Taken by one of my high school best friends. =) And I do smile like that. That's my normal smile. =)

2 comments:

  1. I would love it if you'll say your name:) Dropped by your page! please follow my blog too :( I want to gain readers :) http://theblabbermaster.blogspot.com/ thankyouu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! Followed your blog! =)

      Delete