Monday, August 27, 2012

Gap Mini Lip Glosses in Nude and Red

Hi guys. These baby lip glosses have been sitting on my stash for quite a while. I got these Gap Mini Lip Glosses from a bazaar last Christmas. They came in a cute round silver hard coin purse. 


They cost 100 bucks plus the coin purse.



As you can see, they are about the size of an eyeliner cap. I took pictures of the applicators, but for some reason, it won't show up right so I decided to remove the pics. The applicators are doe-foot applicators.


Nude


 Red

Pros:
1. Smells great, like vanilla!
2. It's sticky but not much, which I like because most glosses that I have are very sticky
3. Pigmented
4. Cute size that I can carry and put almost anywhere
5. The shimmer it has is not too overwhelming

Cons:
1. Not easily available
2. Not long lasting
3. A bit pricey for its size

I love the red better because the nude one kind of washes me out. I would have loved to have this in other colors. Problem is, I don't know where to get them and if there are other colors. I think I saw a clear one back then. All in all, these are pretty neat run-of-the-mill mini glosses.

Own any mini lip glosses? Lemme know. =) Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment