Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Check This Out: Sealed with Kisses

Hi guys. Just a quick post here. Some of you might be looking for a carry-all or mini make-up traincases. My family and I happened to see this booth/store called Great Deals Marketing, if I remember correctly, in Greenhills last weekend, and they sell make-up cases and lots of other cool stuff like iPhone pillows. =) 

The ones they have a couple of are traincases that look like doctor's bags. They kinda looked like this, and with long straps. Each costs about 1800 bucks if I remember right.

FROM GOOGLE IMAGES

But, what caught my attention was this, my new best friend and a few-months-in-advance birthday gift from my parents. =) They know I've been checking out a few ones like this but are priced way beyond my budget. They also know that I had a few problems in back in high school and college on how I'd bring all my make-up to school for performances.




My mom is a good, a really good, price negotiator and she got this for 1,200 (from about 1,400, I think). This was the only piece left. It has a lock (that doesn't work. *Help dad*), it has about four mini layers and the bottom part is spacious. Two of my mini-palettes are on the bottom and my brush roll-up is also there. Basically, it's still a mess, =) but I wanted you guys to see that it can hold a couple of items. Mine had a few sticker left-ons that I haven't removed yet.

My dad said I could (operative word: could, not should) buy another if my stuff won't fit, but I'll think about it. Some of my stuff are still in cans (have you seen my Spam lipstick stand?), but basically, most fit in the traincase.

If you guys are also on the look-out for a good traincase, Great Deals Marketing will be in the NBC Tent. I'm not sure but maybe they will be there for the annual Noel Bazaar that runs early in December.

Cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Very girly. :D Btw I followed your blog. Hope you can drop by mine and maybe get a follow back? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure, I'll check out your blog. =)

      Delete