Saturday, October 13, 2012

I Nailed It #3: Early Christmas Nails

Hi guys. So, yesterday, I went back for these awesome nail polishes called Crystal Sand Nail Polish of OMG. You may have (or have not) noticed that I usually come back for stuff that I want to buy, no matter the price. It just gives me time to think about whether I really want, or really need, it. 

I didn't actually plan on doing Christmas-y colored nails, but it just so happened that I picked up colors that are, well, Christmas-y. I actually came back for the deep purple colored one but it was gone. =(











Each bottle costs 18.75 but since Landmark is having their Cosmetics Sale until October 31st, I got each for 10% off. The other color is called Emerald, and I kinda perked up when I saw this was named Citrine which totally reminded me of Helen's blog, Lucky Citrine.


So here's what they look like. Two coats of each anyways. It feels rough, I mean really sand-rough because of all the little glitters packed up together. I tried to remove it and I ended up with glittered hands. Yes, hands, not just fingers. It's really hard to remove.

If you're planning to buy this, might I suggest using a really good top coat? It chips off easily, at least on my nails.

I guess that's it. =) Happy weekend guys. Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous colours! perfect for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are perfect for Christmas! Thanks for dropping by. =)

      Delete